Monday 12 May 2014

My Top 5 Movies

Since I've made it past a week I thought I'd do a bit of a special post and list my personal top 5 movies.

5. The Hobbit. I like to think of myself as a Dwarf; I'm short, stocky, hairy and I love an axe. It's great seeing my people on the big screen ;-)



4. Starship Troopers. This is a perfect movie if you're up for a no-brainer bit of fun. Dina Meyer and Denise Richards are pretty hot in it too.



3. King Kong. I love the original and the 2005 remake equally and I don't care how many people that upsets.


2. Aliens. This is probably one of the most quoted movies ever.


1. Jurassic Park. This is the only movie I've seen more than once in the cinema. This movie still looks and sounds amazing, I don't think I'll every stop loving it.


No comments:

Post a Comment