Thursday 12 June 2014

Top 5 Women

I don't know how women do it so easy, if you ask a girl who her top hot male celebs are they give you an answer straight away and know what order to put them in and everything. I was asked and could say only that Zooey Deschanel was number one. Though because I've been asked over and over I have finally came up with my top 5 beautiful celebs. It actually took over a month of thinking and contemplating to get a top 5 that I think is perfect. In other words these are all women I could just never leave out.

1. Zooey Deschanel, beautiful and funny, smart and unbelievably cute. She has great style and amazing hair.


2. Katy B or Katy Brien is hard to take your eyes off, she seems to be always sexy even though she's almost always in baggy jumpers and jeans. She also seems to still be down to earth and excited about everything even after 4 years of being on top.


3. Miquita Oliver is the girl I've liked for the longest on this list she has such a great personality and always looks great especially in a leather jacket. She also has amazing legs.


4. Jessie J or Jessica Cornish is super hot and a really talented singer. Even when she was bald she was still lovely looking. She also has awesome legs.


5. Emma Roberts is the last girl in my top 5. She's extremely cute and sexy at the same time and I'll watch anything with her as and adult in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment