Monday 13 October 2014

Top 5 WWE Divas

I used to watch WWE back when it was WWF in the late 80s and early 90s, I didn't watch it again until the late 90s then stopped again until 2013 so my knowledge of the whole thing is a bit scattered at best. I do, however, have a top 5 hot list of Divas.

5. Trish Stratus: I'm not normally one for girls like Trish Stratus but she sure as hell stands out from the massive amount of other blonde female wrestlers. She's still as hot now as she was years ago. She was always pretty impressive to watch too. It was always fun watching her kick ass.


4. Mickie James: I don't know much about this Diva but I do know she's pretty damn hot. Loved her style, especially the skirt, and her bubbly attitude was always attractive.


3. Lita: I've always thought Lita was amazing. She was the first female wrestler I enjoyed watching and not just cause she was hot. She was also one of my first tastes of an alternative woman and amongst my first crushes.


2. Paige: This girl isn't only hot for a Diva, she's also one of the hottest women I've ever seen. Her look is pretty cool and sexy too though her ring persona is mighty annoying. It seems like they are trying to reach the dumb teenage girls that spend all their time on facebook with her. Saying that she is fun to watch wrestle and I normally don't pay attention to the Diva matches due to them being short and uneventful most of the time.


1. AJ Lee: I love a woman that stands out and not many more stand out more than AJ Lee does, in general never mind in wrestling. She's cute as hell and not just because of her short stature and skipping ring persona. She's very pretty and, as she's a wrestler, has a fantastic body. One of my favourite things about her is her punk inspired style. She's also very impressive to watch considering she's only 5'2".


No comments:

Post a Comment