Friday 19 December 2014

TNA Wrestling: British Boot Camp 2


I have to be honest, I don't know anything about TNA and I have never watched it or anything about it until now. I haven't even seen the first season of this show and to be honest I'm not going to cause it looks pish. I enjoyed this show though it felt like the whole show was a promo for the Al Snow vs Grado match in January of 2015. That should be good by the way.


It was great seeing some of my favourite British wrestlers on TV again and it was these guys that made the show worth watching. The Scottish people's champion, Grado was the most entertaining part of the show as he tends to be. He's funny as usual but I don't think they showed off his talent for wrestling as much as they should have.


It was fascinating seeing Noam Dar too as I've only ever seen him wrestle and never heard him speak. He's always a pleasure to watch as his style is pretty technical and he really suits being in the ring.


Sha Samuels was awesome in this too, I've only seen him a few times-and I know it's controversial but- I love his over the top asshole of a character. He makes for great entertainment and isn't that what it's all about?


I loved Nikki Storm in this too, she's a fantastic wrestler, easy on the eyes and is probably one of the most dedicated to her character, keeping it up even when she's put out of the show.


Dave Mastiff is a monster of a man and he's one of the most impressive people in wrestling in general: his size surely is intimidating and his agility and stamina are impressive. Many times in this show he had me stunned by what he can do with ease that a lot of other wrestlers would struggle with.


Last but not least there was the ever-lovely Kay Lee Ray being lovely as usual. She's probably one of the best female wrestlers around and this show done well showcasing her talents. That 4-way match with the girls in the show was one of the best matches I've ever seen thanks mainly to Kay Lee.


You can still see this show in Sky Box Sets.


No comments:

Post a Comment